Vintage Western WWII Combat knife war pilots Trench G46-6 Shark USAF Survival
Combat knife with Original leather sheath... Plain edge and sharp now. Parkerized Leather stacked handle is in intact and solid as well comes with leather sheath and its in fair overall condition. Knife is Straight and solid..
Blade is smooth and edge has no gaps stains and peppering from aging. Please look at pictures very well and feel free to ask any questions or concerns. Thank You for your time and consideration.
I have other knives listed please check me out... This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Collectible Fixed Blade Knives\Vintage Fixed Blade Knives\Factory Manufactured".
The seller is "dawnmarie1965" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Tang: Full
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Blade Length: 6\
- Color: natural
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Modified Item: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Western
- Blade Type: Clip Point
- Type: Boot, Bowie, Combat, Everyday Carry, Hunting, Puukko, Survival, Throwing
- Year: 1940's
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Features: Colored Blade, Lanyard Hole, Sheath Included
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Handle Material: Stag/Antler